Why I Write

For some intelluctuals out there who are reading this, before you start shouting “pliagarism” “copyright-infringement” and the like I would like to tell you that I am not copying George Orwell’s essay here and for all you obviously-clueless people don’t take the trouble of gooogling and all, you can find here (this also happens to be the first time I have inserted a hyperlink) the essay I am referring to. I want to clearly put across the purpose of my blog before I start blogging. But why do I need a purpose in the first place??? Everything in life needs a purpose …. Doesn’t it ??? well at different times I belive in different things (usually contradictory) and currently (this very second) I believe “evrything you do in life needs a purpose”. So my purpose (bold on purpose) is that “I want to express my thoughts”. That’s it ??? aaakthoo ….adanna helakke ishtondu scope bekagithaa ??? well my current belief also goes onto believe that the purpose can be anything .. any-damn-thing, any-silly-thing, any-vague-thing, any-any-thing … so now that I have clearly specified the “why” part of my blog let me go into the “what” part. What am I gonna write ?? that surely depends on the mood of that day, the situations of those times, the circumstances that life would have put me in in those times but most importantly my writing in this blog will be focussed towards the “superficial” & all the “unreal” thoughts … before you start scratching your heads …. That was just a complicated way of saying that I will not be putting across my “true-feelings” here. But yaake ??? come on man .. express your thoughts (the real ones) ..bring out your sorrows … share your happiness …. Cut the crap I say …. All that goes into my personal diary ..yeah I maintain one (so now you guys know the first & last personal thing about me). However if I so feel like it maybe I will bare it all out, but how should the reader’s know that you are speaking truly or not. That eggxactly is the whole point. Gothaythaa … yeah I am clever/smart/synonyms-of-smart (go go open Freedictionary.com)… cant help it. So if you happen to know me or have met me or heard about me or seen me & if you find that some character in some blog is resembling you then you can be rest assured that it’s a fictional blog. Happy ??? well just don’t let your sleep be disturbed by what I write here.. nightmares are fine …. vokay … GTP …Got The Point… no …just forget it then, you are not worthy of me .. and all you people who are just reading this out of the blue YOU are the reason I blog for. This is a blog for you, of me & by me. But why the hell am I bothered about people I am never gonna meet in my life. Well, I am certainly not bothered. That was just so that they feel happy & make my blog famous by word-of-mouth … am I faking this thought or is this for real ??? Kyaa aap paanchvi pass se thez hain ??? (For my international readers here’s the translated or rather the original version) are you smarter than a fifth grader ???
You people have no idea the wealth of konwledge you guys will be acquiring by reading this blog. Knowledge about what?? That I will mention in my next post. So people, come on don’t waste your life+time=lifetime reading other blogs … read mine .. it just doesn’t get simpler than this does it.

1 comments:

Jumpa said...

Something tells me u r on ur way to writing an encyclopedia and I thot only girls write diaries. so that they can tell smbdy abt their dairy. :D. way to go macha. keeeeeep blogging.