Cliché

Those of you who have understood the true meaning of the term “cliché” would have realized that the term cliché has itself become a cliché. A victim of its own creation of sorts.

In three words I can sum up everything I have learnt about life, It Goes On ---- that’s so cliché

So you all know what you should be saying after you read each of the below sentences.

I hate doing homework
I hate studying for exams
Life is so boring
I wish I had more money
I want to go out and play
I want to fall in love
I wish the summer holidays would start at winter this time
When is school getting reopened, I am so bored
When I grow up I want to be rich, famous & successful
No one understands me
Its maa life, gonna live it in maa way
I am who I am period
Whatever … WTF …. Who cares …. NO fear …. What’s your prob ….
Love and all is bullshit
Life is so boring
I wish I had more money
I am the best
Life is beautiful
I havent finished studying anything
I want to do engineering after my 12th
Classes are such a waste of time
The lecturers know nothing
I am going to make the most of this one life I got
I am wasting my time doing nothing
I can be whoever I want to be
Why do things happen to me only?
GOD, I wish I could just stop worrying so much
Success, fame & richness is not going to make me happy
I just love the countryside
I want to travel the whole world
I just want to lead a calm & peaceful life
All I want is happiness
I am going to marry someone who is compatible with me
I want to go for my dreams
I want a big house, nice car, beautiful wife
Life is so boring
I wish I had more money
The best days of my life were when I was a kid


Many of us go through various feelings at different times. Most of these thoughts are attributed to our age & not much attention is given to all these because as I myself have said it has become so cliché to think like this. Very few “actually feel” all these. For the rest, the feelings are present but they really have no idea what it feels like to “actually feel” it. Well some are meant to feel it & some are not, so no big deal. But at the end of the day, its your call as to whether “I am going to grow out of it” or “I am going to do something about it”.

3 comments:

optimismattheheights said...

So.. do u want the house which farhan akhtar own in ROck On!!!

is it so cliche :P

even smiley s are so cliche.. esp the tongue wala smiley

Anup said...

Of course its cliche, but the point is because it has become cliche the few people who actually feel it are not able to act on it because of the majority who dont even feel it.

optimismattheheights said...

The best days of my life were when I was a kid you are only a kid :P

“I am going to grow out of it” or “I am going to do something about it" These are also cliche's.

I didnt realise i had commented on your blog previously