LAKSHYA

Eks1: You cant have a Lakshya for a lifetime

Eks2: Of course I can

Eks1: Then what would you do after achieving the Lakshya of your life?

Eks2: Lakshya isnt about achieving one thing after which I would say I have completed the purpose of my existence on this earth. My life is not about my Lakshya, my Lakshya is about my life.

Eks1: Life doesnt need a Lakshya to be lived. All the sense of achievement, sense of joy, sense of pride is superficial.

Eks2: True, but I never said that those feelings are what I am pursuing in this quest for my Lakshya.

Eks1: Then why have a Lakshya?

Eks2: Having a Lakshya for the sake of achieving it, is the worst forms of Lakshya a person can have. My Lakshya is not about setting a goal and achieving it, it is not about dreaming about something and going after it, it is not about pushing myself to the extreme to get whatever done. My Lakshya is something that gives me a sense of direction whenever I am lost, it is something that gives me a purpose in whatever I do, it is something that I know is mine, it is something that I cannot put into words coz if I could I would.

1 comments:

optimismattheheights said...

Liked the last para. You have good hang over words n play with them well.

btw did u mean lakhsya the movie :P or did u mean u are like the Hrithik of tht movie